Welcome to S.W.A.T Investigations!
S.W.A.T Investigations has established a reputation within the industry for providing a degree of unmatched excellence in the quality of its work product and services. We are capable of conducting investigative work throughout the entire country of South Africa and our network of investigative associates reaches across the country and around the globe.
The old adage “you get what you pay for” is certainly true in the investigative field. There are many investigators out there that give the industry a shady reputation.
Integrity and quality is everything. We are dedicated to providing timely, accurate, and honest information to all of our clients.
There’s more to trust than blind faith and when that trust is compromised, life as you know it can change. You have a right to know if your spouse, mate or lifetime partner is unfaithful and S.W.A.T…
We live in a world where individuals employ illegal tactics to find out inside information. If you have reason to believe that your home or vehicle has been bugged, or your home computer has spyware…
The days of accepting someone’s claims about their past purely on their word are over. There is simply too much misrepresentation to make an informed decision without double checking…
Consider the following:
- Collectively, we have over 20 years of investigative experience at your disposal.
- S.W.A.T Private Investigations is one of the largest surveillance based investigative firms in South Africa. This allows us the manpower and capability to handle your case at a moment’s notice.
- You will always have immediate contact with our investigators.
- We know our area. Conducting investigations in any part of South Africa presents its own challenges with the 24-hour atmosphere and doing surveillance at casinos, hotels, restaurants, malls and holiday resorts. Our investigators are locals and know the lay of the land.
- Check us out. We invite you to make an appointment to meet us. You can then see for yourself that we are a legitimate operation. In addition, we are registered with PSIRA (Private Security Regulatory Authority of South Africa), and we have not had any complaints filed against us since our inception.
Training is key. At S.W.A.T Private Investigations, our investigators go through an extensive training program in the art of which includes staying updated on the latest equipment and tactics.